Photos of the Home
Gardner Dailey Designed Modern Masterpiece
- Mid-Century Modern Jewel Box!
- Nationally Recognized Gardner Dailey Designed 4BD/3.5BA Home.
- Architecturally significant home – California International Style.
- Coveted cul-de-sac off Pacific Ave, steps from the Gold Coast.
- Extraordinary light from windows on 4 sides and from multiple skylights.
- Exquisite, grand-scale living room with glass doors and step-out garden patio designed for indoor-outdoor living.
- Walled brick courtyard with mature trees and landscaped borders.
- Large formal dining room with western exposure.
- Family room off chef's kitchen with fresh air patio and Golden Gate wall mural.
- Perfect floor plan for grand entertaining and daily family living.
- Four bedrooms on the second level including huge master suite.
- Partial bay views from 2 bedrooms.
- 3-car parking; two accessed from Raycliff Terrace, one accessed from Broderick.
- A second family room on the bedroom level with fireplace and deck.
- 2-car s/s pkg on Raycliff plus 1 car pkg on Broderick.
- Expansion potential at the lower level basement/storage.
Learn more about 1 Raycliff's architectural history, by clicking here.
Learn more about the architect, Gardner Dailey, by clicking here.
Photos are used by permission of Compass Real Estate. Licensing fees paid to Open Homes Photography by Sotheby’s International Realty. The property is not currently staged.
Janet Feinberg Schindler
The Trusted Name in SF Real EstateConsistently Ranked by the Wall Street Journal in the Top Realtors Nationwide.Sotheby's International RealtycalDRE# 00859528415.265.5994 mobile415.296.2211 directwww.JanetSchindler.com